1. Personal information collected by the applicationThe owner collects the following types of personal data:
- Content and information provided voluntarily by the user
- Contact details, credentials, content: for example personal details, email address and mailing address and other contact data, passwords and security information used to authenticate and sign in to your account, personal likes and interests and other personal content, etc.
- Data and content automatically acquired during your application
- Technical data: information systems and software procedures used to operate this application can acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the communication protocols Internet. This information is not collected to be associated to identified interested parties, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category includes IP addresses or domain names used by users who connect to the application, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained, etc.
- Usage data: usage data can be collected from the web site by the user, such as the pages visited, the actions taken, the features and services they use.
- Personal information collected through cookies or similar technologies
2. purposeThe data collected may be used for the following purposes:
- Support and contact with the user
- Comment and feedback
- Access to accounts on third party services
- Statistics only with anonymous data by communicating the data to https://www.google.com/intl/it_it/analytics/learn/privacy.html
3. methods of processingThe processing of personal data is carried out using computers and/or computer, with organizational procedures and strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the owner, in some cases, may have access to data that others involved in the Organization of this website that provide assistance in the management of the same and of the activity or providing services to the user. Those individuals nominated as responsible of the treatment, if necessary, by the owner, will have access to personal data whenever this is necessary and will be contractually obliged to keep it confidential. An updated list may be requested by email at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. legal basis of the processingThe controller processes personal data relating to you in case there is any of the following conditions: the user has consented to one or more specific aims:
- the treatment is necessary for the performance of a contract with the user and/or execution of precontractual measures 2 to 4
- treatment is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the controller;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the exercise of official authority vested in the holder.
- the treatment is necessary in order to achieve the legitimate interests of the owner or third parties.
5. PlaceThe data is processed at the headquarters of the owner and any other place where the parties involved in the treatment to be localized. For more information, contact the owner at the following e-mail address email@example.com.
6. security measuresThe treatment is carried out in a manner and with instruments that guarantee security and confidentiality of the data, having the holder adopted appropriate technical and organisational measures that ensure, and to demonstrate, that treatment is carried out in accordance with relevant regulations.
7. Data retention periodThe holder will treat personal information as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes connected with the performance of a contract between the holder and the user, and in any case not beyond the lifetime of 10 years after termination of the relationship with you. Where the processing of personal data is necessary for the purposes of a legitimate interest of the owner, the personal data will be kept until the satisfaction of such interest. If the processing of personal data is based on consent, the holder may store personal information until further notice. The data may be retained for a longer period if necessary to fulfill a legal obligation or by order of an authority. All personal data will be deleted upon expiry of the retention period. With the expiry of that period the right to access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability will no longer be exercised.
8. automated decision makingAll collected data will not be subject to any automated decision making, including profiling, which could produce legal effects for the person or it can affect it significantly.
9. user rightsUsers can exercise certain rights in relation to data processed by the owner. In particular, you have the right to:
- Revoke your consent at any time;
- Object to the processing of their data;
- Access your data;
- Check and ask for rectification;
- Get the limitation of treatment;
- Obtain the cancellation or removal of your personal information;
- Receive your data or have them transferred to another owner;
- Propose complaint to the data protection supervisory authorities and/or act in court.
10. data controllerThe holder of this website is "Mefuar 17 SRL with registered office in Via umberto I 130 80030 P.IVA 08817031217 legal rappresenteante (NA), with Mr. Vincenzo Fuschillo, e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies are distinguished:
- Technical cookies: they serve to make the navigation or to provide a service you requested. Without these cookies, some operations could not be carried out or would be more complex and/or less secure.
- Profiling cookies: are used to track your browsing and create profiles on your tastes, habits, choices, etc. In this way can be transmitted to your device advertisements in line with your preferences already expressed in the previous browsing online.
- Social networking cookie: Are used to share content on social networks. You will find below the names of the third parties that run them, and for each of them the link to the page where you can receive the information on the processing and express your consent
- Instagram: Policy
- Statistics: cookie Are used by third parties, including disaggregated, to handle statistics. You will find below the names of the third parties that run them, and for each of them the link to the page where you can receive information about treatment and express your consent.
- Instagram: Policy
How to disable cookies?Most browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc.) are configured to accept cookies. However, the browser provides the ability to set the cookies only on request. Cookies are stored on the hard drive of the user's device, can still be erased and you can disable them by following the directions provided by the major browsers in the support section.